Facebook offers a solution for Pages to get “Notifications” from any Page.Notifications alert a Facebook user every time a page makes a post, just like a user is alerted to a post on their wall or a comment a friend makes on their posts. Notifications are a great way to stay in touch with all that a brand is posting. But it also Create problem So,
How do I stop getting Page notifications when using my Personal profile?
1. Go on your personal facebook. Not your business/ musician or whatever page.
2. On the top right of the screen, click the arrow pointing downwards and select Settings
3. On the left hand menu, now click on Notifications.
4. In the section “What you get notified about” click on “Pages you manage”.
5. It will display all your pages and you can turn on/off notifications from those pages.