With the Webform Widget for WordPress, you can easily drag and drop forms that you have created in your AWeber account into your WordPress blog, without having to log into your AWeber account or copy and paste anything. All you need is an AWeber account and a completed form.
Step By Step Instructions
- You can find the AWeber WordPress Web Form Widget on WordPress.org. You can use WordPress to install the widget for you, but if you’re manually installing it, make sure you upload it to “/wp-content/plugins/”. Once installed, activate it on your Plugins page by clicking the Activate link.If you are not familiar with installing WordPress plugins, WordPress.org has a walkthrough that you can consult.
- To connect the widget to your AWeber account, first click “AWeber Web Form” under the “Settings” tab on the left of your WordPress control panel.
On this page, click the link next to “Step 1.”
- You will be taken to a page asking you to authorize the connection between your AWeber account and the widget. Enter your AWeber login name and password here, and click the “Allow Access” button.
You’ll be taken to a page with an authorization code (it will be a long string of characters) – simply highlight it and copy it to your clipboard.
- Back in your WordPress account, just paste the authorization code into the space provided and click the “Make Connection” button.
- Once the plugin is connected, you’ll see the “Subscribe By Commenting” section appear on the settings page.
To enable this feature, just choose the list you would like commenters to be added to, then check the appropriate checkboxes below to allow people to subscribe when they register to your blog or you approve a comment they leave.
Next, just enter the text that will appear next to the subscription checkbox (this will be set to “Sign up to our newsletter!” by default) in the “Promotion” text are. Once you’re done, click “Save.”
- Once you’ve installed this widget and connected it to your AWeber account, head over to the Widgets page under Appearance on the left side of your WordPress dashboard.
Simply drag the widget (it will show up under “Available Widgets” as “AWeber Web Form”) into the widget area in which you’d like your form to appear.
- Once the widget is in place, you can choose which form you would like to appear. Expand the “AWeber Web Form” widget’s options by clicking the arrow to its right, then use the drop down menus to choose the list you want to work with:
And the form you’d like to place on your blog:
- Then click “Save” to save your changes, and your form will be installed on your blog.
If you have any Question comment me.