Don’t you register the phone no. For receiving Google code, and recovery email. Did Google asked you to verify code by phone no. You register at time of making account,didnt you try phone verification code. Even you don’t have recovery email, you screwed yourself.
Do this Google account have any active session ,like you linked in with Android phone .
Confirm your identity using your Android device
If you’re signing in from a different location than you usually do, we may ask you to enter a code that you get from your Android phone or tablet to make sure that you own the account.
You don’t need an Internet connection or phone/SMS connectivity to get codes.
- Get your Android phone or tablet.
- Find your Google Settings in one of these places (depending on your device):
In your main Settings app Settings, scroll down and tap Google.
- Open a separate app called Google Settings Google Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Security and then Security code.
- You may need to select the account.
- You’ll see an 8-digit code. Enter the code in the box on the screen of the device you want to sign in to.
- Click Continue.
Google account settings have options to get security code to get verified without internet, given you should have account linked with Android device.