QupAds is a self-service ad network
They have their own technology to cater the needs of advertisers and publishers. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and CPA. The site/app owners can monetize their traffic using this ad network. QupAds review sites before approval is a big lie. The publishers can straightaway use codes on their sites/apps to show ads.
Requirements for sites to join QupAds ad network
This ad network doesn’t accept
- Sites containing adult, spam, gambling, spyware, adware and malware content.
- Under construction and incomplete sites.
- Low traffic sites (Less than 50 unique visitors per day).
- Websites hosted on free blogging platforms.
- Sites having excessive advertising.
- Sites which don’t add value to the visitors.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display banners ( 300×250, 468×60, 728×90, 250×250, 120×600, 160×600 and 315×300).
- Text ads
- Mobile ads
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal and Payza.
The publishers can boost their revenue referring others. The commission rate is 5%.
- Fast approval : You don’t need to wait for long time.
- There are no traffic requirements to join this network.
- High fill rates
- Global coverage
- Multiple ad formats
- Referral system
- The publishers can track their performance and earnings real time.
- It may take long time for small publishers and bloggers to reach $100.
QupAds works well for sites having Tier 1 traffic ( US, UK, Canada, Australia and European countries ). Sometimes you might experience low revenue despite huge traffic. The reason is you don’t paid for no clicks and conversions. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this QupAds review help publishers to get started.