Block Someone On Snap chat
A Snapchat app for sharing multimedia content that will disappear soon after you read has a bad reputation. It is because the world prevailing opinion that it only serves for the exchange of provocative photos. Like other services, the essence is photographing or filming a short video clip (10 seconds). You can share your content with friends so that the content can be seen only once after opening. You can take a picture with short and video recording with a long pressing on the circle which is in the lower part of the panel.
You can block someone on Snapchat by three ways.
- Blocking a User from Added Me
- Tap ‘Added Me‘ on the Profile Screen.
- Tap their name, then tap
next to their name.
- Press ‘Block‘ to prevent them from sending you Snaps, Chats, or from viewing your Stories.
Or press ‘Delete‘ to remove them from your friend’s list.
- Blocking a User from My Friends
- Tap ‘My Friends‘ on the Profile Screen.
- Tap on their name.
- Tap the
below their name and select ‘Block‘ to prevent them from sending you Snaps, Chats, or from viewing your Stories.
- Blocking a User in Chat
- Swipe left on the user’s name who Chatted you to open the Chat screen.
icon from the top.
- Tap ‘Block‘ to prevent them from sending you Snaps, Chats, or from viewing your Stories.
How To Block or Unfriend Someone On Facebook
How to Block or Unfollow Someone On Twitter
How to Block Or Unfollow Someone On Instagram
How to Block Someone on LinkedIn
How to Block Someone on Google Plus
How to Block Someone on Tumblr
How to Block Someone on YouTube
Chat or Instant Message