You may also wish to delete your YouTube Viewing and Search History, which can reveal particularly sensitive information about you, including your location, interests, age, sexual orientation, religion, and health concerns.
The following steps will delete your viewing and search history on YouTube. If you have multiple YouTube accounts, you will have to complete these steps for each account.
1. Log in to your Google account.
2. Go to https://www.youtube.com
3. Click on your icon.
4. Click “Video Manager”
5. Click “History”
6. Click “Clear all viewing history.”
7. Click “Pause viewing history.”
8. Click “Search History.”
9. Click “Clear all search history.”
10. Click “Pause search history.”
If you have multiple YouTube accounts, you will have to complete these steps for each account.