What is SiteMinder?
Overview of SiteMinder Benefits
The first product of SiteMinder is Channel Manager, which helps the hotel owners in making all the rooms available for online booking. This product also helps the users in automating the inventory and manage the channel performance. The Channel Manager also provides users with a user-friendly dashboard with features for visualizing the channel performance.
Canvas is the second product of SiteMinder that helps the hoteliers owners and partners in creating websites that are optimized for search engines and compatible with mobile and other devices. These sites are optimized for search engines with the help of latest SEO techniques which enables them to get to the top of the search engine lists. The product offers a website creation tool along with the professional themes and templates.
The third product, named as TheBookingButton, the complements the websites created through The Canvas by adding booking engine. The booking engines added to the websites are branded and trusted by big names of the industry around the world. Moreover, The booking engines provide on-site booking facility through an easy two-step booking procedure. Other features include Facebook access multi-language and multi-currency support.
The other two products include GDS and the Prophet. The GDS connects the hoteliers to over half a million travel agents, while the Prophet provides insights into pricing trends, competitor rates, and other relevant financial statistics.
Overview of SiteMinder Features
- Channel monitoring for maximum revenue generation
- Channel management for online bookings
- Inventory automation
- Booking engines
- Website builder
- Customizable templates for creating websites
- Real-time performance management and reporting
- Connections to popular booking channels
- Statistics on performance and distribution
- Pricing intelligence
- Integrations with popular services and products
- Mobile optimized sites and booking engines
- Multiple language support
- Multiple currency support
- Payment gateways for real-time payment
SiteMinder Position In Our Categories
SiteMinder is one of the top 3 Hotel Management Software products
Each company is different, and might call for a particular type of Demand Generation Software solution that will be fit for their company size, type of clients and employees and even individual industry they deal with. We advise you don’t count on getting an ideal solution that will be suitable for every company no matter what their history is. You should pay attention to what the solution is supposed to do for your company and your staff. Do you require an easy and intuitive app with only essential functions? Will you actually make use of the advanced functionalities needed by pros and big enterprises? Are there any particular tools that are especially useful for the industry you work in? If you ask yourself these questions it is going to be much easier to locate a reliable software that will match your budget.
How Much Does SiteMinder Cost?
SiteMinder Pricing Plans For Enterpises & Small Business:
SiteMinder offers four subscription-based enterprise pricing packages. The Prophet package is “free forever”, while the prices for other three packages vary on the basis of offered features. Users can save up to 5% by paying annually. Here are the details for each package:
Prophet – Free
- Real-time pricing intelligence.
- Updated market data.
- Integrated visualization of data for easy analysis.
- Email notifications.
Canvas – $56/month
- business-friendly hotel websites
- mobile-optimized websites
- website management
- SEO-friendly features for better reach
TheBookingButton – $28/month
- Online bookings
- Commission free bookings through personal websites
- Customizable online booking engine
- Multiple currency support
The Channel Manager – $56/month
- Real-time online distribution
- More than 250 distribution channels
- More than 120 integrations with online services
- Pooled inventory
- Automation and control
- Windows Mobile
- Monthly payment
- Annual Subscription
- Small Business
- Large Enterprises
- Medium Business
- Cloud Hosted
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
- PHONE NO.