In this post, I’ll present you the EasyAzon 4 review, and also help you make the decision whether to go for EasyAzon or not. Recently I bought EasyAzon plugin for using it on Amazon affiliate sites.
What is EasyAzon? It’s the best WordPress plugin for Amazon affiliates. It is developed for linking to Amazon products easily, enable link localization, increase conversions and much more. Let us know more when we walk through the plugin in detail.
EasyAzon is more than just an Amazon link creator though, you can:
- Easily set links to open in a new window when clicked – Useful when you want visitors to keep your site open.
- Apply a no follow attribute cloaking for SEO purposes.
- Display a product pop up – This is a nifty feature where you can add a link, when the mouse hovers over the link, a clickable product information box pops up.
- Prompt a user to add an item to their shopping cart – If you’re an Amazon affiliate then you probably already know about the measly 24hr cookie. With EazyAzon, when you prompt a user to add an item to their cart, this increases to 90 days.
- Automatically localize affiliate links – If you live in the UK and click on a US affiliate link, the built-in automatic link localizer that will take your visitor to the UK website. It’s free to join all the Amazon affiliate programs for other countries and is a great commission booster!
- Produce multiple link styles – there are info boxes, various call to action buttons, text links and image links.
- Step by Step Tutorials – the support is good with easy to follow instructions on setting up and using EasyAzon.
- Free Amazon Affiliate Course. This course will give you an outline of everything that’s needed to set up and promote an Amazon affiliate WordPress website.
- Money back guarantee – If you buy the pro version this is a no questions asked refund guarantee.
How To Make More Money Using EasyAzon 4
Automatically generate Amazon commissions from international traffic
- EasyAzon 4 has a built in automatic link localizer that will take your Amazon affiliate link and display a link for the Amazon locale based on who is visiting your website – Huge commission booster!
- You can create affiliate links or enable link localization for any country Amazon has an affiliate program in including: United States, Canda, China, France, Germany, India*, Italy, Japan, Spain and United Kingdom. (*Must be resident at this time, but this may change)
- Sign up for other Amazon affiliate programs (free to join and you can use the same website you used before) to participate in link localization.
- Literally check one single box in the EasyAzon 4 settings to automatically localize your affiliate links and cash in on wasted international traffic
73,653 International Visitors From One Website (Over 25% Traffic From The Top 10 Countries Alone That Could Be Generating Commissions With Link Localization Turned On)
Right, let’s get down to business and check out some of the key features in EasyAzon 4.0!
I’ll go through each of the tabs on the settings page and briefly explain what you need to add to these areas to make the most of EasyAzon 4.o on your WordPress site.
I’ve already talked about the credentials page, so let’s move onto the Amazon Associates page.
1. Amazon Associates tab
On this page, you’ll need to provide your Amazon affiliate details.
If you’re new to all this once again, your affiliate tracking ID is usually located on the right-hand side of the screen when you log into your Amazon Associates account.
If you click on your email address to open the drop down menu, you can also access your Tracking ID’s on the Manage Your Tracking IDs page.
It will look a little something like this: xxxxxxxx-20 (Also see image below)
With the Pro version of this plugin, you can also enter multiple tracking IDs. For instance, if you’ve signed up for an Amazon Associates account in each of the other countries available, you can add them here to this page. See image below.
What does this mean?
This simply means that you’re going to be able to earn more revenue regardless of where the visitor to your site is coming from.
2. Search tab
On the search tab, you can decide which country should be used for your default search and results.
For instance, when you’re creating useful content and want to add Amazon links into one of your reviews when you run a search for a product, the default site in which the plugin will search for products will be Amazon.com, the US site.
This default setting can be changed in the Search tab to whichever country you’d like.
3. Defaults tab
Here you can make changes to how you want the plugin features to perform for you. Check out the image below and you’ll notice some useful options. For instance, you can choose to make your affiliate links No Follow, or have links open up in a new window.
4. Link localization tab
Finally, I want to briefly talk to you about the link localization feature.
This is enabled by default and is useful if you want EasyAzon to automatically change your affiliate links to match the country your visitors are viewing your website from.
So for instance, if you create an affiliate link for Amazon.com, and a UK visitor clicks on this link, they will automatically be taken to the Amazon.co.uk site. This feature can help you increasing your earning potential.
How to use EasyAzon 4.0
If you’ve been dropping Amazon affiliate links into your content manually, then you know how much time that can take up, right?
You’ve got to go to the Amazon site, log in, find links, copy the link, go back to your site to paste it into your content and all the rest of it. What a chore, right?
One of the key features of this plugin is that it gives you the ability to search for a product directly from your post editor, without having to venture off to the Amazon site to get your links.
You can drop them directly into your content from your editor, hey, you can even fetch images of the products too!
Here’s an example of how to do this.
- You write your content or product review.
- You highlight the text you want to link and click on EasyAzon tab in the post editor.
- You search and find the links you and drop them straight into your post.
Take a look at the images below, they should be self-explanatory.
Linking: When linking to a product from the search results, you have several options available. You can use a text link, an image link, a CTA link, or add an info block about the product link. See image below.
As you’ll see from the image above, you have options to change the link text, make your link No Follow and various other options. You can also choose to convert your affiliate link into a product pop-up. See image below.
Believe me, this plugin is completely worth the money! It costs you $47 for a professional license and $67 for developer licence. If you are looking to use it for personal websites, you should go with the professional plan and if you are using for the clients, developer plan is for you.
I highly recommend you going for EasyAzon WordPress plugin.