When you are working on SEO for your own business or for a client’s website, you will need some great SEO tools. If you have the budget, you can certainly pay for the best SEO tools the Internet has to offer, Here you can find top SEO tools alternative.
Here top SEO tools alternative of Raven tools .
Raven tools PRICE URL
Raven tools 79 $ Visit Today
1.Web Seo 99 $ Visit Today
2.Semrush 99 $ Visit Today
3.XOVI 99 $ Visit Today
4. SEO Powersuite 699 $ Visit Today
5. ahrefs 99 $ Visit Today
6. HubSpot 50 $ Visit Today
7. Buzzstream 24 $ Visit Today
8. MOZ 99 $ Visit Today
9. Serpstat 19 $ Visit Today
10.RankTrackr 37 $ Visit Today
Here Find Top 10 Entry
Use WebCEO’s SEO Analysis Tool to run SEO audits of your site and make it search-engine-friendly. Optimize your site for mobile search. Perform keyword-focused SEO for each landing page to benefit from the Google Hummingbird algorithm.
- The flexibility the WebCEO platform offers. There’s a tool for everything related with SEO. On-page, off-page, backlinks, competitors, rankings, traffic data, social media, the list goes on
- The login page gives you a complete picture of your site in a single snapshot that enables you to drill down to each element
- It is so simple to track keywords, including your “top” keywords, your rankings on each keyword across different search engines, along with the ranking of each of your landing pages and whether there are any issues with your pages.
- The Competitor Metrics Tools is especially helpful in understanding where you should be focusing your efforts and learning more about how your competitors are ranking, right down to a keyword level.
- Due to the vast amount of options offered, the learning curve is steep for new users, and those that are not SEO professionals.
SEMrush is a top paid tool for doing keyword research and competitor analysis. If you are blogging for a while, you already know the importance of driving more traffic from search engines to your websites.
But increasing your organic traffic is not easy. It takes a lot of time, research and efforts to find high performing keywords. One of the most effective ways to find profitable keywords is to research your competitors.
- Most powerful all-in-one competitor analysis & SEO tool on the market
- Site audit and ranking tools
- Drag-and-drop report builder
- They also produce great content on their blog and with webinars.
- It has a very worthy competitor in a similar price range, but where SEMRush takes the cake is on their data for Google SERPs and SERP history
- It has multiple beta tools that eventually become fully integrated into the standard tool set.
- The keyword difficulty metric looks at domain instead of page-level metrics
- Unable to analyze SERP data directly inside the keyword table
The XOVI is the solution for agencies and in-house SEO departments. Of course, you have all the tools available here too. Limited accounts for customers as well as full-access accounts for employees can be set up and given rights. Via the project management and calendar features you can manage appointments and tasks for employees clearly in the calendar and thus always have a handle on the online marketing projects.
- XOVI is an all-in-one online marketing suite designed to maximize traffic and increase success in the online marketplace.
- The Monitoring tool provides 2,500 keyword crawls per week for daily rankings
- XOVI to analyse unlimited domains, including competitors, to create unlimited projects
4. SEO Powersuite
SEO PowerSuite is a compilation of Link Assistant’s best SEO software products: Rank Tracker, WebSite Auditor, SEO Spyglass and LinkAssistant. This suite combines the best SEO tools into one easy-to-access program that can jump-start or overhaul your complete SEO program. This SEO software has tools for managing the most important components of your SEO program. It features resources for optimizing keywords, building links and analyzing your competition.
- Easy to understand programs that allow anyone, from amateur to seasoned webmaster, the ability to perform a wide variety of search engine optimization tasks.
- A reliable SEO tool that has been used by thousands of businesses, ranging from small organizations to Fortune 500 companies.
- Free updates to your package, ensuring you’re always using the most up to date SEO marketing techniques.
- Compatibility with a wide variety of interfaces, including Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X.
- The program’s keyword-suggestion tool gathers data from various keyword research tools, including Google Trends and AdWords
- It provides an unlimited number of keywords and keyword phrases that perfectly match the needs of your website to raise the visibility of your business and website to consumers.
Ahrefs is the newest entry into the link research tool space. They use their own bot and their own index (which they state is based on information from a trillion website connections).
They claim their index is updated every 30 minutes and the fresh data is available to their users within 30 minutes of the actual index refresh.
Ahrefs also has a ranking database of roughly 45 million keywords from 9 different countries (US GB FR RU DE ES IT AU BR). The tools within their membership are:
- Site Explorer
- SERPs Analysis
- Backlinks and keywords for every niche
- The dashboard is an easy way to get an overall picture of our ranking, backlinks, and organic traffic.
- This tool helps you identify top performing content of your competitors.
- This module alone can make a tremendous difference in the way you do blogging and competitor research.
- inaccurate keyword volume sometimes
HubSpot offers a full stack of software for marketing, sales, and customer success, with a completely free CRM at its core. They’re powerful alone — but even better when used together.
Software to fuel your growth and build deeper relationships, from first hello to happy customer and beyond.
- Hubspot have a beautifully designed product. Given the complexity of marketing automation software, they have done a great job of making it intuitive for small business owners with little or no coding ability.
- The reporting has made a huge impact in marketing attribution, tracking the success of campaigns and organizing workflows.
- Document previews now only show the first page, and don’t indicate that there are more pages than one
Buzzstream is for me the best outreach management and white hat link building software out there. However, it is a real hydra. If you are unable to structure your account properly, you will end up hating it and not using it.
- BuzzStream discovers contact information, social profiles, and site metrics for you. It’s easy to prioritize the most important, influential contacts.
- BuzzStream automatically saves your emails and tweets and lets you set reminders to follow-up. You’ll never lose track of a conversation or project again.
- BuzzStream gives your entire team one centralized database to work from. You can collaborate with teammates, share notes, and keep projects organized.
- Buzzstream not provide accurately records backlinks from websites and who is opening your emails.
The industry’s top wizards, doctors, and other experts offer their best advice, research, how-tos, and insights—all in the name of helping you level-up your SEO and online marketing skills. At Moz, we believe there is a better way to do marketing. A more valuable, less invasive way where customers are earned rather than bought.
- Moz is a tool that is easy to approach for a newbie. While providing advanced functionality to expert users. As you probably know, Moz puts our a lot of really great content.
- MOZ is great for the basic SEO requirements like tracking your rankings, monitor technical issues or keyword research. You get weekly ranking updates
- For the keyword research the keyword explorer is doing a good job. You get a lot of keyword suggestions, which you can filter by relevance or search volume as well.
- One big benefit is the moz difficulty score. The higher this score, the harder it is to rank for the keywords.
- Open Site Explorer is pretty weak compared to other tools with the same capabilities.
Serpstat is all about saving time, and we want to save yours! One of our specialists will contact you and discuss options going forward. These may include a personal demonstration, a trial period, comprehensive training articles & webinar recordings, and custom adivce from a Serpstat specialist. It is our goal to make you feel comfortable while using Serpstat.
- Perfect utility for SEO beginners. Keyword Research and Backlink Analysis is the best part I liked about it.
- It is so easy to use that it sometimes seems fun to be working it.
- Keywords tracker, you can check out your competitor’s keywords
- Rank Tracker, track your website postiotions with keywords you needed
- Showing list of competitor’s to your project and also show similar your and competitor keywords
- You can check out frequency of needed keywords and do clusterization of semantics core
- It’s not the most accurate or helpful in certain areas such as keyword difficulty and authority ranking of competitor websites.
RankTrackr retrieves data by a “10 results per page” per one request process instead of the traditional “100 results per page” process that’s used by most rank trackers to save resources. Additionally, we use advanced approaches to access ranking data for local tracking.
- SERP (search engine results page) helped us analyzing keywords and websites. Very clear report of daily, weekly and monthly keyword position, page indexing and alexa ranking.
- You can assign your “Competitors” and compare site reputation with them. Live preview of search position and easy to export report data
- This software giving me fruitful support for SEO. Multiple terms across multiple engines is most crucial. Its’s task dialog box is large, and pops up whenever a task runs
- Firstly there are no keyword research features.
- Tracking by Geo is very weak.
- Reporting down to the individual is very weak.