When you are working on SEO for your own business or for a client’s website, you will need some great SEO tools. If you have the budget, you can certainly pay for the best SEO tools the Internet has to offer, Here you can find top SEO tools alternative.
Here top SEO tools alternative of Ahrefs
Ahrefs PRICE URL
Ahrefs 99 $ Visit Today
1.Semrush 99 $ Visit Today
2.MOZ 99 $ Visit Today
3.SEO Powersuite 699 $ Visit Today
4. Majestic 90 $ Visit Today
5. Screaming Frog SEO Spider 149 $ Visit Today
6. SearchMetrics 69 $ Visit Today
7. WooRank 49 $ Visit Today
8. Positionly 19 $ Visit Today
9.BrightLocal 49 $ Visit Today
10.SE Ranking 39 $ Visit Today
Here Find Top 10 Entry
SEMrush is a top paid tool for doing keyword research and competitor analysis. If you are blogging for a while, you already know the importance of driving more traffic from search engines to your websites.
But increasing your organic traffic is not easy. It takes a lot of time, research and efforts to find high performing keywords. One of the most effective ways to find profitable keywords is to research your competitors.
- Most powerful all-in-one competitor analysis & SEO tool on the market
- Site audit and ranking tools
- Drag-and-drop report builder
- They also produce great content on their blog and with webinars.
- It has a very worthy competitor in a similar price range, but where SEMRush takes the cake is on their data for Google SERPs and SERP history
- It has multiple beta tools that eventually become fully integrated into the standard tool set.
- The keyword difficulty metric looks at domain instead of page-level metrics
- Unable to analyze SERP data directly inside the keyword table
The industry’s top wizards, doctors, and other experts offer their best advice, research, how-tos, and insights—all in the name of helping you level-up your SEO and online marketing skills. At Moz, we believe there is a better way to do marketing. A more valuable, less invasive way where customers are earned rather than bought.
- Moz is a tool that is easy to approach for a newbie. While providing advanced functionality to expert users. As you probably know, Moz puts our a lot of really great content.
- MOZ is great for the basic SEO requirements like tracking your rankings, monitor technical issues or keyword research. You get weekly ranking updates
- For the keyword research the keyword explorer is doing a good job. You get a lot of keyword suggestions, which you can filter by relevance or search volume as well.
- One big benefit is the moz difficulty score. The higher this score, the harder it is to rank for the keywords.
- Open Site Explorer is pretty weak compared to other tools with the same capabilities.
3. SEO Powersuite
SEO PowerSuite is a compilation of Link Assistant’s best SEO software products: Rank Tracker, WebSite Auditor, SEO Spyglass and LinkAssistant. This suite combines the best SEO tools into one easy-to-access program that can jump-start or overhaul your complete SEO program. This SEO software has tools for managing the most important components of your SEO program. It features resources for optimizing keywords, building links and analyzing your competition.
- Easy to understand programs that allow anyone, from amateur to seasoned webmaster, the ability to perform a wide variety of search engine optimization tasks.
- A reliable SEO tool that has been used by thousands of businesses, ranging from small organizations to Fortune 500 companies.
- Free updates to your package, ensuring you’re always using the most up to date SEO marketing techniques.
- Compatibility with a wide variety of interfaces, including Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X.
- The program’s keyword-suggestion tool gathers data from various keyword research tools, including Google Trends and AdWords
- It provides an unlimited number of keywords and keyword phrases that perfectly match the needs of your website to raise the visibility of your business and website to consumers.
Majestic have offered an increased range of tools, improved their API (by offering new endpoints and keeping the data cheap), launched new metrics like Trust Flow and Citation Flow, increased their index update frequency and size. They’re still completely focused on link data and do a tremendous job of exactly that.
- SEO Professionals At the forefront of SEO, you’d love help to find potential clients, compile pitches, manage your portfolio, audit websites and report on your successes.
- Media Analysts Discover what’s out there, and who’s influencing whom. We’ll analyse your huge URL lists
- Entrepreneurs We can help you to prepare for new-business opportunities, keep track of your SEO or Social Media team, and measure success.
- Developers When you are a developer you want to know that you can develop rapidly, using the most accurate and largest amount of data, just like Majestic.
- Majestic SEO are outright telling us these are the sites they know the most about in terms of backlinks.
5. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
The Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a website crawler, that allows you to crawl websites’ URLs and fetch key onsite elements to analyse onsite SEO. Download for free, or purchase a licence for additional advanced features.
- Even the crawling is very fast. The best part is, the free version covers till 500 pages.
- Great ability to quickly filter what you’re looking for. Fast at crawling sites.
- Data is presented in a great grid format, easy for copying into Excel or Google Sheets. Find 404 pages. Find 301 pages. Sort by each. Find missing titles/descriptions, duplicate titles/descriptions, etc. Find too long titles and descriptions.
- Easily copy and paste URLs with their corresponding meta data, etc.
- Low visibility into how settings impact crawl
Searchmetrics enterprise SEO and content marketing platform provides competitive insight and market analysis no one can duplicate. Analysis that reveals opportunities, supports decisions and connects your SEO tactics and strategy directly to revenue.
- The communication between the SEO expert and content writer much.
- It allows content writer to create a megaoptimizable content that will live up to his/her own and Google’s standards both at the same time.
- SEO tools, some seem to be unnecessarily complicated. This one is simple and straightforward when it comes to keyword search.
- New feature that shows known Google updates, making it clear how a site was effected.
- The content tool is a bit frustrating to use because you have to take your content out of the program you have it in (be it WordPress, Drupal, Skyword, Google docs) and put it into the Searchmetrics tool.
Every month, 900.000 people use WooRank to optimize their website: Digital Agencies,WebMasters & SEO experts
- Discover which keywords they are targeting and adapt your strategy with our Competitive Analysis tool. Get an immediate overview of what your competitors are up to.
- The integrated Marketing Checklist gives you an easy-to-use, prioritized set of tasks so you know which one to tackle next! Get instant access to 70+ personalized tips for quickly optimizing your site for search engines
- Track keyword positions, SERPs, historical performance, monthly search volume and competitor rankings with Keyword Tool. Track your keywords and SEO performance
- Take a deep dive with Site Crawl to check content issues and technical SEO problems with your website. Crawl every nook and cranny of your website’s technical SEO
- limited to a single user for our WooRank account.
- It only analyze the domain and not single pages.
Positionly combined all the functionalities you loved about Positionly with some exciting new tools and came up with Unamo SEO, a dynamic marketing tool to make your marketing experience that much more effective.
- Getting traffic to your site is optimizing your keywords to improve your ranking in Google.
- Positionly does extremely well is simply keep track of how your site is ranking for various keywords.
- The AM team has helped us bring our SEO visions to life with new features. It will be exciting to see the progression of Positionly’s offerings
- Simple, great UI and relatively cheap.
- Difficult at times to view particular graphs/data
- Positionly hasn’t offered many new market-competitive features
BrightLocal is a SaaS (Software as a Service ) company based in Lewes, UK that provides local SEO and local citation building services for local businesses, SEO agencies and SEO consultants. Its services include tracking search rankings, Google My Business Audits, White-Label reporting and online review management.
- Clean layout although SEO stuff is dated
- Smoth format and concept of the entire process
- With Bright Local, you can identify which listings your business already has and go for the listings you don’t have
- The price is also standardized. The cost is the same per listings. No variations in pricing.
- That should have been a red flag, but when she offered me a few free credits to explore the CitationBurst campaign, I pressed forward.
SE Ranking is a dynamically growing company that develops the best-of-breed SEO software that offers all standard SEO tools along with special features that could not be found on any other SEO platform
- Multiple search engines easily and can quickly see how keywords are doing thanks to the handy graphs.
- The holistic dashboards that provide exactly what I need to know in a user-friendly interface
- Easy to use interface and and ever increasing functionality.
- They are able to see the most important aspects of the campaign, like Rankings, Backlinks, Site Audit, Traffic, Competitors, from one dashboard.
- Hopefully when all the functionality is complete for the new competition research tool, it will be possible to store results and analyse data within the application.