Email marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fund-raising messages to an audience. Although there are multiple options available for those looking to start their own newsletter or email marketing campaigns.
Here top email marketing tools alternative of ConvertKit
ConvertKit PRICE URL
ConvertKit 49 $ Visit Today
1.Aweber 49 $ Visit Today
2.Get Response 49 $ Visit Today
3.Constant Contact 33 $ Visit Today
4. MailChimp 10 $ Visit Today
5. Campaign Monitor 19 $ Visit Today
6. Sendpulse 32 $ Visit Today
7. Intercom 53 $ Visit Today
8. ActiveCampaign 23 $ Visit Today
9.HatchBuck 89$ Visit Today
10.LeadSquared 29 $ Visit Today
Here Find Top 10 Entry
AWeber develops and runs an opt-in email marketing service used by small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs. The software’s features include more than 700 free templates, a drag-and-drop email editor, list segmentation, contact management tools, email marketing tracking and autoresponders.
- Aweber allows you to add your costumer name to emails on the go.
- It offers easy to understand tutorials through which you can expand your email marketing knowledge and come up with a powerful marketing plan eventually.
- It offers email tracking and analytics as part of standard account.
- Aweber is a trusted company which has been in the business for many years. You can trust the company and your data with it.
- Gmail, Yahoo and other top email providers accept the AWeber formatting and works perfect with its templates.
- It offers a large range of templates which helps you to design your emails the way you want.
- Major issue of the Aweber is that you can’t send videos through emails. You need to post these videos on YouTube and then you can share their link through emails.
- Customizing AWeber templates requires some coding knowledge.
GetResponse is superior to any other email marketing software. Its UI is awesome and super fast. In terms of features, it’s ahead of everyone; it’s also super easy to set things up.Grow your lists, increase conversions, and optimise your audience engagement with beautiful emails and autoresponders, high-converting web forms, laser-sharp segmentation, and unique delivery tools
- Get a drag and drop email, landing page, marketing automation, web form, and mini crm all for a low-end price point.
- It makes it easy to build for a client and allow them to fill in the sections they need.
- Easy throwing together a promo email from their already completed templates makes lives so much easier.
- Automated communication including segmentation and personalization.
- Ease of creating Scoring cycles to deliver on your corporate programs. Frequent updates and improvements to features offered.
- Adjusting the size of photos, and their positioning in GetResponse is clumsy and takes a while.
Constant Contact features multi channel marketing campaigns (newsletters, announcements, offers, promotions, online listings, event registration and feedback), contact and reporting tools, coaching and integration with critical business programs. The company works with more than 650,000 customers worldwide.
- Affordable plans. Great help materials.
- Built-in templates for emails.
- Imports contacts from Gmail and Outlook.
- Easy-to-use editor for customizing campaigns.
- Free trial available.
- Create signup forms. Google Analytics integration.
- Mobile app available.
- Glitchy in testing. Expensive.
- Limited auto-responder capabilities.
- Dashboard sometimes slow to load in testing.
- Default storage limited to 5 files.
MailChimp is an email platform that supports more than 7 million users worldwide. The software integrates with many third-party applications including Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, Pinterest, Instagram, SurveyMonkey, Eventbrite, Etsy, Salesforce, WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal and Google Analytics.
- You can import your own email templates.
- You have multiple integration options with your current online presence.
- You have access to complete comparative metrics.
- You can remove the MailChimp logo if you prefer.
- Having a membership-based site can be difficult.
- MailChimp reserves the right to suspend or cancel your account.
- You pretty much have to create your own templates.
- The interface can feel a bit awkward and clunky to some users.
5. Campaign Monitor
Media moguls, tech giants, nonprofits, lots of different industries making their numbers through the power of email marketing. With our drag-and-drop builder, visual journey designer, creative marketing strategies and real-time performance metrics—Campaign Monitor got everything businesses need to crush it.
- Templates are neat and customization, but I usually just modified my premise designs.
- WSYWIG design works well and quickly.
- Personalized segmentation options are very helpful.
- Worldview is amazing – it is magical watching people open messages around the globe.
- segments are very customizable, it is not easy putting clients into these segments, has to be done manually one-by-one.
Communication is an integral part of any business when it comes to either communicating with the customers or communicating within the business with one’s own people. With globalization coming to the scene we can see the reach of businesses going high reaching to a stage where they are based in one corner of the world and their customers around the other corner.
- They have a free plan for Email Marketing for up to 2500 subscribers. This is, as far as I remember, the highest among all the other companies.
- Their Web Push Notification service is free to use for a lifetime.
- If you want to remove the SendinPulse Branding and unlock more features, you can upgrade your plan at just $9.95 per month which is again, by far, the cheapest
- They also allow using custom DKIM and SPF for the personalized touch with any of their paid plan. Most other companies will ask you to purchase a costly plan for the same.
- Their user interface is clean and self-explanatory. Even a noob can easily create automated campaigns.
- Automation of Web-Push Notification which is great especially for an e-commerce website.
- Inability to import web-push notifications.
Intercom brings us closer to our customers. I have no idea what we would do without it.Intercom allows you to communicate personally with every single customer.
- This service is not just a tool for contacting your clients, it may soon grow into an excellent CRM.
- you can easily collect all the necessary information about your customers. Nice API and documentation.
- A single listing of conversations with our customers (earlier part was in an e-mail, part of messengers, and part of the phone);
- Easy integration with our application.
- Difficult to use. The user interface is a little unorganized, it was difficult for me to understand it.
An all-in-one marketing platform. Grow your business with email, automation, and sales tools. Save time & money using their enterprise level functionality that has been designed for ease of use
- Use our drag-and-drop campaign builder to design eye-catching campaigns.
- Personalize your message to engage your contacts and convert more customers.
- Bring third-party data in, organize it, and leverage it to personalize your marketing & sales processes.
- See exactly what is and isn’t working. Dig into your data to pinpoint opportunities for growth.
- The text is very tiny when it pulls in Any blog post content.
As lifelong entrepreneurs and small business owners, HatchBuck always searched for an easier way to drive sales and revenue with limited time and resources. In HatchBuck previous business, HatchBuck were crazy successful in driving over 1000% growth through marketing automation, but HatchBuck quickly became frustrated by the lack of affordable, intuitive and easy-to-use solutions on the market available to small B2Bs.
LeadSquared generated tens of thousands of leads for our clients running several hundred marketing campaigns through inbound and outbound channels.