When you are working on SEO for your own business or for a client’s website, you will need some great SEO tools. If you have the budget, you can certainly pay for the best SEO tools the Internet has to offer, Here you can find top SEO tools alternative.
Here top SEO tools alternative of cognitiveSEO
CognitiveSEO alternative PRICE URL
CognitiveSEO 99 $ Visit Today
1.Web CEO 99 $ Visit Today
2.SEMRush 99 $ Visit Today
3.SpyFu 37 $ Visit Today
4. Ahrefs 39 $ Visit Today
5. BrightEdge – $ Visit Today
6. RavenTools 19 $ Visit Today
7. SEO Powersuite 699$ Visit Today
8. MOZ 99 $ Visit Today
9. Yoast SEO 89 $ Visit Today
10.UpCity 100 $ Visit Today
Here Find Top 10 Entry
Use WebCEO’s SEO Analysis Tool to run SEO audits of your site and make it search-engine-friendly. Optimize your site for mobile search. Perform keyword-focused SEO for each landing page to benefit from the Google Hummingbird algorithm.
- The flexibility the WebCEO platform offers. There’s a tool for everything related with SEO. On-page, off-page, backlinks, competitors, rankings, traffic data, social media, the list goes on
- The login page gives you a complete picture of your site in a single snapshot that enables you to drill down to each element
- It is so simple to track keywords, including your “top” keywords, your rankings on each keyword across different search engines, along with the ranking of each of your landing pages and whether there are any issues with your pages.
- The Competitor Metrics Tools is especially helpful in understanding where you should be focusing your efforts and learning more about how your competitors are ranking, right down to a keyword level.
- Due to the vast amount of options offered, the learning curve is steep for new users, and those that are not SEO professionals.
SEMrush is a top paid tool for doing keyword research and competitor analysis. If you are blogging for a while, you already know the importance of driving more traffic from search engines to your websites.
- Complete keyword research tool that offers access to keywords of your competitors.
- SEMrush to keep track of your keyword rankings on Google, Bing & Yahoo
- Find the right keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns
- Gather phrase matches and related keywords
- Explore multinational and multilingual environments
- It has free trial version but after that you need to pay for the premium plan.
SpyFu is one of the more feature rich tools, offering SEO and PPC spy tool options along with their own keyword research tool and Adwords software.
- SpyFu exposes the search marketing secret formula of your most successful competitors.
- Search for any domain and see every place they’ve shown up on Google: every keyword they’ve bought on Adwords, every organic rank, and every ad variation in the last 6 years.
- When you get a SpyFu membership, you can crack the codes of thousands of online companies that hold the time-tested secrets of making money.
- Fast-track a PPC campaign using the very keywords and landing pages that make money, and steer clear of the dead ends so you don’t waste a dime.
- SpyFu result is only for united states
Ahrefs is the newest entry into the link research tool space. They use their own bot and their own index (which they state is based on information from a trillion website connections).
They claim their index is updated every 30 minutes and the fresh data is available to their users within 30 minutes of the actual index refresh.
Ahrefs also has a ranking database of roughly 45 million keywords from 9 different countries (US GB FR RU DE ES IT AU BR). The tools within their membership are:
- Site Explorer
- SERPs Analysis
- Backlinks and keywords for every niche
- The dashboard is an easy way to get an overall picture of our ranking, backlinks, and organic traffic.
- This tool helps you identify top performing content of your competitors.
- This module alone can make a tremendous difference in the way you do blogging and competitor research.
- inaccurate keyword volume sometimes
Content briefs provide insights on topic demand, breadth of search intent, performance of existing content, competitors’ content performance, and recommended content attributes. Identify topics with high search volume and weak competition to gain organic ranking above the fold and achieve greater content strategy ROI.
- Track and use the deep data, web-wide context, and recommendations to optimize.
- Build a successful, high-performing website for business and brand awareness.
- Create high-performing content that customers easily find and love.
- The ROI of SEO and content and measure performance against the competition.
- It could take a little time to get used to the different interfaces, but this is more so if you aren’t in the platform enough.
Raven tools Provide prospective SEO clients with detailed SEO audit reports that show progress over time. Analyze organic performance of your SEO campaign. Identify potential backlink sources, manage and report your progress. Create white-label reports with performance metrics from Google Analytics, Search Console, AdWords, Facebook, Bing Ads
- Raven Tools excellent tool set and plain label/own branding features have helped me manage SEO
- Great data connections including Google Analytics, Search Centrol, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Youtube, mailchimp
- The reporting engine is easy to set up and customize and provides simple, user friendly results.
- understanding and monitoring a website, social, competitive landscape and wide variety of online marketing needs.
- The presentation style of the data is not customizable.
8. MOZ Pro
The industry’s top wizards, doctors, and other experts offer their best advice, research, how-tos, and insights—all in the name of helping you level-up your SEO and online marketing skills. At Moz, we believe there is a better way to do marketing. A more valuable, less invasive way where customers are earned rather than bought.
- Moz is a tool that is easy to approach for a newbie. While providing advanced functionality to expert users. As you probably know, Moz puts our a lot of really great content.
- MOZ is great for the basic SEO requirements like tracking your rankings, monitor technical issues or keyword research. You get weekly ranking updates
- For the keyword research the keyword explorer is doing a good job. You get a lot of keyword suggestions, which you can filter by relevance or search volume as well.
- One big benefit is the moz difficulty score. The higher this score, the harder it is to rank for the keywords.
- Open Site Explorer is pretty weak compared to other tools with the same capabilities.
9. Yoast SEO
At Yoast, we optimize websites. Not just one aspect of websites, but every aspect. We make websites more usable, easier to navigate, faster and more reliable. In other words: we make websites work. For the owner and the visitor. The added bonus is that if you do all that right, a website becomes easier to find too.
- analyze the readability of the copy you wrote and calculate the Flesch Reading Ease score
- Avoid confusing Google with duplicate content, by setting canonical URLs
- Get suggestions for links to other pages on your website, as you write.
- Easily redirect old URLs to new ones. So you don’t lose visitors because they get stuck on a 404 Not Found page.
UpCity was created to ultimately help small and medium sized businesses navigate the crazy world of digital marketing. After many iterations, we found the best approach was to make it easy for SMBs to find great agencies and digital marketing professionals.
- UpCity is it’s intuitive user experience, reporting, and how the steps are broken down to make it easy to tackle the basic building blocks of SEO as an individual.
- UpCity since it’s previous iteration and have been pleased with the increasing amount of functionality and the adaptability to the latest updates in search tactics.
- Step by step guide to SEO for newbies to follow.
- Reporting tools are great for clients.
- The main issue with SEO as a whole is that it really isn’t the same per client no matter the keyword.