Email marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fund-raising messages to an audience. Although there are multiple options available for those looking to start their own newsletter or email marketing campaigns.
Here top Email marketing tools alternative of ConvertKit
ConvertKit PRICE URL
ConvertKit 49 $ Visit Today
1.Aweber 49 $ Visit Today
2.Vertical Response 11 $ Visit Today
3.OptinMonster 9 $ Visit Today
4. Get Response 49 $ Visit Today
5. Campaigner 19 $ Visit Today
6. iContact 32 $ Visit Today
7. Constant Contact 33 $ Visit Today
8. ActiveCampaign 23 $ Visit Today
9.MailChimp 29$ Visit Today
10.Campaign Monitor 29 $ Visit Today
Here Find Top 10 Entry
AWeber develops and runs an opt-in email marketing service used by small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs. The software’s features include more than 700 free templates, a drag-and-drop email editor, list segmentation, contact management tools, email marketing tracking and autoresponders.
- Aweber allows you to add your costumer name to emails on the go.
- It offers easy to understand tutorials through which you can expand your email marketing knowledge and come up with a powerful marketing plan eventually.
- It offers email tracking and analytics as part of standard account.
- Aweber is a trusted company which has been in the business for many years. You can trust the company and your data with it.
- Gmail, Yahoo and other top email providers accept the AWeber formatting and works perfect with its templates.
- It offers a large range of templates which helps you to design your emails the way you want.
- Major issue of the Aweber is that you can’t send videos through emails. You need to post these videos on YouTube and then you can share their link through emails.
- Customizing AWeber templates requires some coding knowledge.
VerticalResponse, a Deluxe company, provides email and social media marketing solutions for small businesses and nonprofit organizations. We empower our users to easily and affordably create, manage and analyze their own marketing campaigns.
- It allows to send 10,000 emails for free, allowing to save more money for operating our non-profit.
- It is easy and reasonably inexpensive to add more ‘sends’ too,
- It was very easy to use and I was sending an email within no time.
- Upload your lists in a simple CSV format, pick your subscription (send once and pay per email, or if you are high volume, get on an unlimited plan), and design your email.
- In the forms they offer to embed in your website, or even if you use the API and create your own form for your customers to opt into your lists, there apparently isn’t any way to offer through one form the option of signing up for multiple mailing lists.
OptinMonster is an online lead generation software developed in Florida, United States. It is a standalone application that integrates with web platforms, such as Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Shopify, Magento, and Bigcommerce.
- This plugin will offer out of the box integration along with the most popular email marketing services that would make the setup process so simple.
- A new feature where you can add the same subscriber to your existing subscriber list and also to a drip campaign.
- OptinMonster is an extremely powerful tool that is great for driving leads or increasing conversions.
- It is so versatile and offers many display tools to customize your user’s experience.
- Triggers/Rules are not very flexible
4. Get Response
GetResponse is superior to any other email marketing software. Its UI is awesome and super fast. In terms of features, it’s ahead of everyone; it’s also super easy to set things up.
- Get a drag and drop email, landing page, marketing automation, web form, and mini crm all for a low-end price point.
- It easy to build for a client and allow them to fill in the sections they need
- Easy throwing together a promo email from their already completed templates makes lives so much easier.
- Automated communication including segmentation and personalization.
- It doesn’t allow for full modification of DKIM records.
Campaigner is an email marketing solution to help small, medium and large businesses. Features include email creation tools, A/B split testing, advanced list management and segmentation tools, targeted email autoresponders and workflows, API and CRM integration and detailed campaign reporting.
- Offers helpful and thorough customer support (scored 5 out of 5 stars for Customer Support)
- Offers flexible and easy-to-use templates and email editor (scored 5 out of 5 stars for Email Creation)
- Templates offered are incredibly flexible
- Doesn’t offer free removal of logo from emails
- Does not have a spam checking tool
Contact’s easy-to-use technology, available in both English and Spanish versions, puts marketing’s most effective and affordable channel to work for your brand, business, educational institution, or nonprofit.
- Super easy to use, intuitive tools, layout, etc. #1 probably the ability to do live chats with tech folks.
- They serves as a valuable consultant around our email strategy and is always ready to help with a new project.
- The API has been simple to use and allows us to get all of the data from the emails into a digestable format that we can combine with sends from another platform.
- anytime we have questions, the iContact team is available and ready with not only helpful answers but suggestions for ways to improve future sends and email construction.
- Occasionally it will show up different in different email platforms and the trouble-shooting around this can be tricky.
Constant Contact features multi channel marketing campaigns (newsletters, announcements, offers, promotions, online listings, event registration and feedback), contact and reporting tools, coaching and integration with critical business programs. The company works with more than 650,000 customers worldwide.
- Affordable plans. Great help materials.
- Built-in templates for emails.
- Imports contacts from Gmail and Outlook.
- Easy-to-use editor for customizing campaigns.
- Free trial available.
- Create signup forms. Google Analytics integration.
- Mobile app available.
- Glitchy in testing. Expensive.
- Limited auto-responder capabilities.
- Dashboard sometimes slow to load in testing.
- Default storage limited to 5 files.
An all-in-one marketing platform. Grow your business with email, automation, and sales tools. Save time & money using their enterprise level functionality that has been designed for ease of use
- Use our drag-and-drop campaign builder to design eye-catching campaigns.
- Personalize your message to engage your contacts and convert more customers.
- Bring third-party data in, organize it, and leverage it to personalize your marketing & sales processes.
- See exactly what is and isn’t working. Dig into your data to pinpoint opportunities for growth.
- The text is very tiny when it pulls in Any blog post content.
MailChimp is an email platform that supports more than 7 million users worldwide. The software integrates with many third-party applications including Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, Pinterest, Instagram, SurveyMonkey, Eventbrite, Etsy, Salesforce, WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal and Google Analytics.
- You can import your own email templates.
- You have multiple integration options with your current online presence.
- You have access to complete comparative metrics.
- You can remove the MailChimp logo if you prefer.
- Having a membership-based site can be difficult.
- MailChimp reserves the right to suspend or cancel your account.
- You pretty much have to create your own templates.
- The interface can feel a bit awkward and clunky to some users.
Media moguls, tech giants, nonprofits, lots of different industries making their numbers through the power of email marketing. With our drag-and-drop builder, visual journey designer, creative marketing strategies and real-time performance metrics—Campaign Monitor got everything businesses need to crush it.
- Templates are neat and customization, but I usually just modified my premise designs.
- WSYWIG design works well and quickly.
- Personalized segmentation options are very helpful.
- Worldview is amazing – it is magical watching people open messages around the globe.
- segments are very customizable, it is not easy putting clients into these segments, has to be done manually one-by-one