When you are working on SEO for your own business or for a client’s website, you will need some great SEO tools. If you have the budget, you can certainly pay for the best SEO tools the Internet has to offer, Here you can find top SEO tools alternative.
Here top SEO tools alternative of HubSpot
HubSpot PRICE URL
HubSpot 99 $ Visit Today
1.Web CEO 99 $ Visit Today
2.Whitespark 33 $ Visit Today
3.SpyFu 33 $ Visit Today
4. Semrush 99 $ Visit Today
5. Serpstat 19 $ Visit Today
6. Long Tail Pro 37 $ Visit Today
7. Raven Tools 49 $ Visit Today
8. Ahrefs 99 $ Visit Today
9.MOZ Pro 99 $ Visit Today
10.SE Ranking 39 $ Visit Today
Here Find Top 10 Entry
Use WebCEO’s SEO Analysis Tool to run SEO audits of your site and make it search-engine-friendly. Optimize your site for mobile search. Perform keyword-focused SEO for each landing page to benefit from the Google Hummingbird algorithm.
- The flexibility the WebCEO platform offers. There’s a tool for everything related with SEO. On-page, off-page, backlinks, competitors, rankings, traffic data, social media, the list goes on
- The login page gives you a complete picture of your site in a single snapshot that enables you to drill down to each element
- It is so simple to track keywords, including your “top” keywords, your rankings on each keyword across different search engines, along with the ranking of each of your landing pages and whether there are any issues with your pages.
- The Competitor Metrics Tools is especially helpful in understanding where you should be focusing your efforts and learning more about how your competitors are ranking, right down to a keyword level.
- Due to the vast amount of options offered, the learning curve is steep for new users, and those that are not SEO professionals.
Whitespark is an online tool that specializes in improving businesses’ local search engine optimization (SEO) rankings. This program finds valuable citation opportunities and searches for customer testimonial and review prospects, which are invaluable for increasing local traffic for your website.
- Couple keywords and competitor websites and the tool runs.
- Expedite the citation process and ensure you can get listed where you need to be.
- The range of local products available on the whitespark website, I regularly use the citation building service for new citations, the local citation finder for a manual citation clean up & the review generator PDFs to encourage clients to try & get reviews.
- The lack of local / niche citations websites available for some clients, as well as the countries without citation sources.
SpyFu is one of the more feature rich tools, offering SEO and PPC spy tool options along with their own keyword research tool and Adwords software.
- SpyFu exposes the search marketing secret formula of your most successful competitors.
- Search for any domain and see every place they’ve shown up on Google: every keyword they’ve bought on Adwords, every organic rank, and every ad variation in the last 6 years.
- When you get a SpyFu membership, you can crack the codes of thousands of online companies that hold the time-tested secrets of making money.
- Fast-track a PPC campaign using the very keywords and landing pages that make money, and steer clear of the dead ends so you don’t waste a dime.
- SpyFu result is only for united states
SEMrush is a top paid tool for doing keyword research and competitor analysis. If you are blogging for a while, you already know the importance of driving more traffic from search engines to your websites.
But increasing your organic traffic is not easy. It takes a lot of time, research and efforts to find high performing keywords. One of the most effective ways to find profitable keywords is to research your competitors.
- Most powerful all-in-one competitor analysis & SEO tool on the market
- Site audit and ranking tools
- Drag-and-drop report builder
- They also produce great content on their blog and with webinars.
- It has a very worthy competitor in a similar price range, but where SEMRush takes the cake is on their data for Google SERPs and SERP history
- It has multiple beta tools that eventually become fully integrated into the standard tool set.
- The keyword difficulty metric looks at domain instead of page-level metrics
- Unable to analyze SERP data directly inside the keyword table
Serpstat is all about saving time, and we want to save yours! One of our specialists will contact you and discuss options going forward. These may include a personal demonstration, a trial period, comprehensive training articles & webinar recordings, and custom adivce from a Serpstat specialist. It is our goal to make you feel comfortable while using Serpstat.
- Perfect utility for SEO beginners. Keyword Research and Backlink Analysis is the best part I liked about it.
- It is so easy to use that it sometimes seems fun to be working it.
- Keywords tracker, you can check out your competitor’s keywords
- Rank Tracker, track your website postiotions with keywords you needed
- Showing list of competitor’s to your project and also show similar your and competitor keywords
- You can check out frequency of needed keywords and do clusterization of semantics core
- It’s not the most accurate or helpful in certain areas such as keyword difficulty and authority ranking of competitor websites.
6.Long Tail Pro
Barely any online discussion around keyword research tools is free from mention of Long Tail Pro. It seems not long ago that I remember Long Tail Pro (LTP for short) as being just another obscure piece of 2nd tier SEO software – the sort of thing that wannabe Internet marketing gurus would peddle to their lists that they built up from scummy solo ads.
- Long Tail Pro provides exact search volume data, as well as our industry-leading Keyword Competitiveness (KC) metric. You can search for specific keywords, or get hundreds of keyword suggestions at a time.
- Use Long Tail Pro the Google AdWords Suggestions to find hundreds of new related keywords in minutes, for any country or language.
- With Long Tail ProView your domain statistics and pick the best keywords for your site. Use Target KC to find out which keywords are easy, which ones will take extra effort, and which ones to avoid.
- The key reason why Long Tail Pro is my choice of keyword research tool is that it is simple to use.
- Their stubbornness can stem from many reasons – including the two mentioned above.
Raven tools Provide prospective SEO clients with detailed SEO audit reports that show progress over time. Analyze organic performance of your SEO campaign. Identify potential backlink sources, manage and report your progress. Create white-label reports with performance metrics from Google Analytics, Search Console, AdWords, Facebook, Bing Ads
- Raven Tools excellent tool set and plain label/own branding features have helped me manage SEO
- Great data connections including Google Analytics, Search Centrol, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Youtube, mailchimp
- The reporting engine is easy to set up and customize and provides simple, user friendly results.
- understanding and monitoring a website, social, competitive landscape and wide variety of online marketing needs.
- The presentation style of the data is not customizable.
Ahrefs is the newest entry into the link research tool space. They use their own bot and their own index (which they state is based on information from a trillion website connections).
They claim their index is updated every 30 minutes and the fresh data is available to their users within 30 minutes of the actual index refresh.
Ahrefs also has a ranking database of roughly 45 million keywords from 9 different countries (US GB FR RU DE ES IT AU BR). The tools within their membership are:
- Site Explorer
- SERPs Analysis
- Backlinks and keywords for every niche
- The dashboard is an easy way to get an overall picture of our ranking, backlinks, and organic traffic.
- This tool helps you identify top performing content of your competitors.
- This module alone can make a tremendous difference in the way you do blogging and competitor research.
- inaccurate keyword volume sometimes
9. MOZ Pro
The industry’s top wizards, doctors, and other experts offer their best advice, research, how-tos, and insights—all in the name of helping you level-up your SEO and online marketing skills. At Moz, we believe there is a better way to do marketing. A more valuable, less invasive way where customers are earned rather than bought.
- Moz is a tool that is easy to approach for a newbie. While providing advanced functionality to expert users. As you probably know, Moz puts our a lot of really great content.
- MOZ is great for the basic SEO requirements like tracking your rankings, monitor technical issues or keyword research. You get weekly ranking updates
- For the keyword research the keyword explorer is doing a good job. You get a lot of keyword suggestions, which you can filter by relevance or search volume as well.
- One big benefit is the moz difficulty score. The higher this score, the harder it is to rank for the keywords.
- Open Site Explorer is pretty weak compared to other tools with the same capabilities.
SE Ranking is a dynamically growing company that develops the best-of-breed SEO software that offers all standard SEO tools along with special features that could not be found on any other SEO platform
- Multiple search engines easily and can quickly see how keywords are doing thanks to the handy graphs.
- The holistic dashboards that provide exactly what I need to know in a user-friendly interface
- Easy to use interface and and ever increasing functionality.
- They are able to see the most important aspects of the campaign, like Rankings, Backlinks, Site Audit, Traffic, Competitors, from one dashboard.
- Hopefully when all the functionality is complete for the new competition research tool, it will be possible to store results and analyse data within the application.