When you are working on SEO for your own business or for a client’s website, you will need some great SEO tools. If you have the budget, you can certainly pay for the best SEO tools the Internet has to offer, Here you can find top SEO tools alternative.
Here top SEO tools alternative of SE Ranking
SE Ranking alternative PRICE URL
SE Ranking 37 $ Visit Today
1.Long trail Pro 29 $ Visit Today
2.SEMRush 99 $ Visit Today
3.SpyFu 37 $ Visit Today
4. SE Ranking 39 $ Visit Today
5. BrightLocal 49 $ Visit Today
6. Serpstat 19 $ Visit Today
7. SEO Powersuite 696 $ Visit Today
8. MOZ 99 $ Visit Today
9. UpCity 100 $ Visit Today
10.ahrefs 99 $ Visit Today
Here Find Top 10 Entry
1.Long Tail Pro
Barely any online discussion around keyword research tools is free from mention of Long Tail Pro. It seems not long ago that I remember Long Tail Pro (LTP for short) as being just another obscure piece of 2nd tier SEO software – the sort of thing that wannabe Internet marketing gurus would peddle to their lists that they built up from scummy solo ads.
- Long Tail Pro provides exact search volume data, as well as our industry-leading Keyword Competitiveness (KC) metric. You can search for specific keywords, or get hundreds of keyword suggestions at a time.
- Use Long Tail Pro the Google AdWords Suggestions to find hundreds of new related keywords in minutes, for any country or language.
- With Long Tail ProView your domain statistics and pick the best keywords for your site. Use Target KC to find out which keywords are easy, which ones will take extra effort, and which ones to avoid.
- The key reason why Long Tail Pro is my choice of keyword research tool is that it is simple to use.
- Their stubbornness can stem from many reasons – including the two mentioned above.
SEMrush is a top paid tool for doing keyword research and competitor analysis. If you are blogging for a while, you already know the importance of driving more traffic from search engines to your websites.
- Complete keyword research tool that offers access to keywords of your competitors.
- SEMrush to keep track of your keyword rankings on Google, Bing & Yahoo
- Find the right keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns
- Gather phrase matches and related keywords
- Explore multinational and multilingual environments
- It has free trial version but after that you need to pay for the premium plan.
SpyFu is one of the more feature rich tools, offering SEO and PPC spy tool options along with their own keyword research tool and Adwords software.
- SpyFu exposes the search marketing secret formula of your most successful competitors.
- Search for any domain and see every place they’ve shown up on Google: every keyword they’ve bought on Adwords, every organic rank, and every ad variation in the last 6 years.
- When you get a SpyFu membership, you can crack the codes of thousands of online companies that hold the time-tested secrets of making money.
- Fast-track a PPC campaign using the very keywords and landing pages that make money, and steer clear of the dead ends so you don’t waste a dime.
- SpyFu result is only for united states
4. SE Ranking
SE Ranking is a dynamically growing company that develops the best-of-breed SEO software that offers all standard SEO tools along with special features that could not be found on any other SEO platform
- Multiple search engines easily and can quickly see how keywords are doing thanks to the handy graphs.
- The holistic dashboards that provide exactly what I need to know in a user-friendly interface
- Easy to use interface and and ever increasing functionality.
- They are able to see the most important aspects of the campaign, like Rankings, Backlinks, Site Audit, Traffic, Competitors, from one dashboard.
- Hopefully when all the functionality is complete for the new competition research tool, it will be possible to store results and analyse data within the application.
BrightLocal is a SaaS (Software as a Service ) company based in Lewes, UK that provides local SEO and local citation building services for local businesses, SEO agencies and SEO consultants. Its services include tracking search rankings, Google My Business Audits, White-Label reporting and online review management.
- Clean layout although SEO stuff is dated
- Smoth format and concept of the entire process
- With Bright Local, you can identify which listings your business already has and go for the listings you don’t have
- The price is also standardized. The cost is the same per listings. No variations in pricing.
- That should have been a red flag, but when she offered me a few free credits to explore the CitationBurst campaign, I pressed forward.
Serpstat is all about saving time, and we want to save yours! One of our specialists will contact you and discuss options going forward. These may include a personal demonstration, a trial period, comprehensive training articles & webinar recordings, and custom adivce from a Serpstat specialist. It is our goal to make you feel comfortable while using Serpstat.
- Perfect utility for SEO beginners. Keyword Research and Backlink Analysis is the best part I liked about it.
- It is so easy to use that it sometimes seems fun to be working it.
- Keywords tracker, you can check out your competitor’s keywords
- Rank Tracker, track your website postiotions with keywords you needed
- Showing list of competitor’s to your project and also show similar your and competitor keywords
- You can check out frequency of needed keywords and do clusterization of semantics core
- It’s not the most accurate or helpful in certain areas such as keyword difficulty and authority ranking of competitor websites.
SEO PowerSuite is a compilation of Link Assistant’s best SEO software products: Rank Tracker, WebSite Auditor, SEO Spyglass and LinkAssistant. This suite combines the best SEO tools into one easy-to-access program that can jump-start or overhaul your complete SEO program. This SEO software has tools for managing the most important components of your SEO program. It features resources for optimizing keywords, building links and analyzing your competition.
- Easy to understand programs that allow anyone, from amateur to seasoned webmaster, the ability to perform a wide variety of search engine optimization tasks.
- A reliable SEO tool that has been used by thousands of businesses, ranging from small organizations to Fortune 500 companies.
- Free updates to your package, ensuring you’re always using the most up to date SEO marketing techniques.
- Compatibility with a wide variety of interfaces, including Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X.
- The program’s keyword-suggestion tool gathers data from various keyword research tools, including Google Trends and AdWords
- It provides an unlimited number of keywords and keyword phrases that perfectly match the needs of your website to raise the visibility of your business and website to consumers.
The industry’s top wizards, doctors, and other experts offer their best advice, research, how-tos, and insights—all in the name of helping you level-up your SEO and online marketing skills. At Moz, we believe there is a better way to do marketing. A more valuable, less invasive way where customers are earned rather than bought.
- Moz is a tool that is easy to approach for a newbie. While providing advanced functionality to expert users. As you probably know, Moz puts our a lot of really great content.
- MOZ is great for the basic SEO requirements like tracking your rankings, monitor technical issues or keyword research. You get weekly ranking updates
- For the keyword research the keyword explorer is doing a good job. You get a lot of keyword suggestions, which you can filter by relevance or search volume as well.
- One big benefit is the moz difficulty score. The higher this score, the harder it is to rank for the keywords.
- Open Site Explorer is pretty weak compared to other tools with the same capabilities.
UpCity was created to ultimately help small and medium sized businesses navigate the crazy world of digital marketing. After many iterations, we found the best approach was to make it easy for SMBs to find great agencies and digital marketing professionals.
UpCity created a marketplace that provides a comprehensive directory of trusted marketing service professionals in local markets and across industry verticals.
- UpCity is it’s intuitive user experience, reporting, and how the steps are broken down to make it easy to tackle the basic building blocks of SEO as an individual
- UpCity since it’s previous iteration and have been pleased with the increasing amount of functionality and the adaptability to the latest updates in search tactics.
- Step by step guide to SEO for newbies to follow. Reporting tools are great for clients.
- The customization both on the reports and processes could be improved.
- The main issue with SEO as a whole is that it really isn’t the same per client no matter the keyword.
Ahrefs is the newest entry into the link research tool space. They use their own bot and their own index (which they state is based on information from a trillion website connections).
They claim their index is updated every 30 minutes and the fresh data is available to their users within 30 minutes of the actual index refresh.
Ahrefs also has a ranking database of roughly 45 million keywords from 9 different countries (US GB FR RU DE ES IT AU BR). The tools within their membership are:
- Site Explorer
- SERPs Analysis
- Backlinks and keywords for every niche
- The dashboard is an easy way to get an overall picture of our ranking, backlinks, and organic traffic.
- This tool helps you identify top performing content of your competitors.
- This module alone can make a tremendous difference in the way you do blogging and competitor research.
- inaccurate keyword volume sometimes